Friday, July 24, 2009

The Shures: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol (Cover)


I believe that Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol must be the most played song on my playlist. Ever since I saw the music video of the lead singer lying on the ground and singing, I was immediately hooked. Anyway, The Shures did an amazing job with the cover. This was the first song they sang as a group. The harmony of their rendition just made me jump from my seat. It will definitely make you feel good inside. The group has also done other covers like Umbrella, Crush, Dead and Gone and much more.

About them:
So, everyone has heard of online dating... but how about online band making? Well, The Shures are a brand of their own. Having all met via the internet, the English, American and Australian band mates are the first ''internet based group'' around. Despite the differences in location (and not to mention time), The shures manage to write, record, and interact as though there were no distance between them at all.

Check out their music and videos:
http://www.myspace.com/theshures
http://www.youtube.com/user/theshures

No comments:

Post a Comment